Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Father of the Year!
He should have gotten his beer signed.
I find it unbelievable that he would let go of his beer long enough to let someone sign it.
It’s far more believable that he’d have his son get a baseball signed by the beer vendor. FAR more believable.
But what if I told you the cup was empty and he was ready to get another?
There is a significant difference in the difference between the hats in the last two panels.
Hey, to be fair maybe the beer guy was actually a retired MVP’er or Hall of fame-er or whatever they call it in the baseball.
P.S. I know nothing of the sports
It’s easy: you sit around drinking beer for 95% of the game because nothing interesting happens, and you spend the other 5% in the restrooms, because nothing interesting happens.
The most interesting things happen in the bathroom.
Everytime I get drunk